Monday, July 26, 2010

Coming Down To It

Well, it's less than 3 weeks to the wedding and it's getting real. I am doing up some little things - finishing touches - and I'm thinking more and more about the logistics for things and other little things that have to get done. I think I'm getting there, I just wish that I had more time to do some things. Next weekend is full. We're having a Putici family reunion in Summerland so that weekend is a write-off and the next weekend is the last weekend before the wedding so it's going to be a frantic finishing up of all other details.

I just wish that Jeremy was home. He would be such a comfort that no one else could be. I'm glad that he is able to come back home for the family reunion.

Well, back to wedding stuff, I am just working on putting together some activity baskets for the kids at the reception. I don't think there are going to be too many kids but it'll be good to have just in case.

I do have a few other things that I want to do ahead of time so I am going to be working on those things this week as much as I can.

Talk to you all later!
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment